Saturday, May 10, 2008

i love my mom for the rest of my life


baby where u get ur body from
i got it from my momma
which part of ur momma?

First of all, i would like to take this opportunity to wish Happy Mother's Day to all mothers. The next person to be respect and obey after Rasullulah, who next? ur mother who next? ur mother who next? ur mother (3 times) and then ur father.... To all my friends, im sorry if i have unintentionally talk bad towards ur family as a whole. I didnt really mean it. Unless u willing to share,story and the most importantly telling me the truth bout ur family background.

Im not going to tell u how struggle of my mother raised her 6 childrens which have different chars. But remember, whether they still alive or not, keep on praying for her happiness fil dunia wal akhirah. ~im crying.......

No comments: