Friday, May 30, 2008
Excuse my tomorrow's class.
Counting the days to leave the study world for a moment.
Knowledge saturated !~
Desperately need a money to survive.
No comment on my recent personal life.
Good luck to VMSU student in final exam.
Will hire a personal assistant soon (i guess) to favor me with da 1st class service.
Thursday, May 29, 2008
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Sunday, May 25, 2008
If you've been watching MTV, you have probably seen an episode or two of Randy Jackson's America's Best Dance Crew. The season started off with 12 teams competing to be voted as the best dancing group in America as voted by the viewers. The show has three judges- Shane Sparks (choreographer), Lil' Mama (rapper) and JC Chasez (N'Sync member)- who offer advice and criticism.
Although all 12 crews have been scraping and spinning their way to the top of America's Best Dance Crew, one team has been mesmerizing dance and non-dance fans all over the world: The Jabbawockeez.
The Jabba-who? The Jabbawockeez are a dance crew that hails from San Diego, California. They derive their name from a character created in a poem by Alice in Wonderland writer Lewis Carroll, the Jabberwocky. What has set them apart from the other teams is that they all wear white masks throughout their performances. The Jabbawockeez' signature style involves pop-locking, acrobatics and just amazing time-stopping moves with freezes at unexpected times. As each episode nears to the finale, the Jabbawockeez always appear unscathed yet they compete and throw innovative moves, meeting every challenge the competition has to offer. Yet their successful performances are only half of the story.
Their competing six Jabbawockeez team on America's Best Dance Crew are some of the total team. There are actually 11 listed on their website. Sadly, one of the Jabbawockeez- Gary Kendell- passed away a few months ago. The Jabbawockeez also represent several ethnic backgrounds to include black, white, Asian and Hispanic heritages, yet they all maintain the same skill level and appear to be interchangeable. The white masks seem to represent that the only culture they truly represent is the Jabbawockee culture.
heh! of cos u will not see them in Malaysia. Both of them in India at the moment for about one month. These gurls are actually my best fwend aka classmate ever.. but hey, im just wondering are there any internet service along the infosys program? too sad if no intenet is provided because i didnt see any of them available in their yahoo messenger. Hope they are fine! They look twins together. If syida or sheera read this blog, everyone here is fine and we just keep our fingers cross to get His blessed. By da way, keep in touch after u come back to ur country. Dont u ever have a crush on mat2 bangla over there ya! haha.. Eh syida, u owe me haaa. Sheera oso owe me.. Haha. Momento from India is compulsary for a kind man like me lalalalala~ peace out :)
Friday, May 23, 2008
Hairie Isma: cantek nya gambar
seds ew: heheh
seds ew: camera sape?
Hairie Isma: hakeem
seds ew: hauhua
seds ew: pndi2
Hairie Isma: wats da plan tonite kind of bore but i hear u go out with ur gf
seds ew: erm
seds ew: yup
seds ew: spend masa ngan *** jap..
seds ew: after dat din wat to do oso
Hairie Isma: heh, u r outing for about 10 hours
Hairie Isma: and suddenly it is on the next morning wat
Hairie Isma: tomolow still hav a class
seds ew: btul2
seds ew: ader
seds ew: sok ader lg
seds ew: takpe2
seds ew: i so excited..
seds ew: takde hal nye
Hairie Isma: so when the crumpin class will start
seds ew: soon
seds ew: kekeeke
seds ew: after mcad lor
Hairie Isma: hmm.. after mcad im going to work soon
Hairie Isma: so i dont think tat we have a geli2 time together lorr
seds ew: hauahua
seds ew: nvm
seds ew: we still hv a lot of time
seds ew: chiil beb
Hairie Isma: u do have
Hairie Isma: i dun think so
Hairie Isma: ya im workaholic
Hairie Isma: alcoholic
seds ew: ahuahauha
Hairie Isma: shopaholic
seds ew: sekholic
seds ew: *****holic
Hairie Isma: haaa i will miss my universitas life
seds ew: u going to miss me?
seds ew: my ***?
Hairie Isma: eh u really want to move from that freaking house huh?
seds ew: my britney spears stomach?
seds ew: nope..
seds ew: joking only
Hairie Isma: oo
Hairie Isma: wat daaa woooot
seds ew: cain kat bdak2 lain
seds ew: bayar mahal
Hairie Isma: yup and the most crucial thing is tat all of u already immune with all that little tiny creatures like kuman, kutu and those candy 's shits that smell like a shit yooo
Hairie Isma: begging for miracles happen in ur bungalow house
seds ew: ahuahau
seds ew: me not immune
seds ew: me avoiding all the shits
seds ew: hauahauah
Hairie Isma: even the owner cina apek dis believe of his/her rent house gonna be like toooot sound like a wooot wooot
Hairie Isma: haha
seds ew: hauhauah
seds ew: dat bloody chinesse only care bout the money
seds ew: and the tooottt pokok
seds ew: hauahauha
Hairie Isma: ya im afraid ur smell like a shit too and bring da shit to da mcad class
Hairie Isma: wat ta fuuuuk
seds ew: i wont do that toottt fucking toootttt
seds ew: me smell so good
seds ew: till make u horny
seds ew: keekeke
Hairie Isma: heh after u spray a bottle of fragrance still smell like a smelly thang yaa
Hairie Isma: nigga
seds ew: wat the thak
Hairie Isma: except the 2 layer of ur belly, just reserve it for me
seds ew: hauhau
seds ew: damn
seds ew: kekeekke
seds ew: jubus
Hairie Isma: yo i tell u wat yo
Hairie Isma: that 2 layers belly will remind me of OSI layer yoo
Hairie Isma: haha
seds ew: ahauahu
seds ew: iso 99001 or isolat?
Hairie Isma: usolat i just pass on yo
seds ew: kekeke
seds ew: imam al hakim
seds ew: hauhau
Hairie Isma: unless i heard the voice of tok siak calling for azan yo
seds ew: heeheh
Hairie Isma: ultimate bilal is already stand up yo
seds ew: the handsome tok siak rite?
Hairie Isma: just wait the imam for sarung da kain pelikat yo
seds ew: not fotget the best amighul imamman
seds ew: hauhau
Hairie Isma: hehe
Hairie Isma: so funny yo
Hairie Isma: put all da kittens inside da cage yo
seds ew: yeah
Hairie Isma: only then u can perform prayer peacefully yo
seds ew: paan went home...
seds ew: the kitten already inside the cage
Hairie Isma: dont forget to feed da kittens will racun tikus yo
Hairie Isma: hehe
Hairie Isma: eh eh jangan
Hairie Isma: kucing haiwan kesayangan Prophet Muhammad yo
seds ew: i feed wit madi racun yo
Hairie Isma: cannot yo
Hairie Isma: madi already immune with all kind of racun
seds ew: http://30may86.blogspot.com/ <--- sempat pulak promote blog
Hairie Isma: racun ku minum jadi penawar yo
seds ew: madi yes...but not the kitten
seds ew: eheehe
seds ew: dude
seds ew: brb k
Hairie Isma: ok
ha ha can u read that? im not double standard iso90001 CMMi CMM etc, pilih kasih or bemadu kasih the way i talk wif my frends. Remember, my memory wasnt so bad and i remember every single thought that u ever called me so far.. Yes beware of dogs ya! no jiwang2, tangkap lentok punya. Im 22 and still young and never have a crushed on anibodi yet except my Dear
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
long live da BLUESS
Which one do u prefer? Well as far as im concerned im not kinda choosy in buying hot stuff. But as long as it suits to my body and im confident to wear it, why not?. My xxxxmate is extremely branded stuff goers and im a bit distracted by them. Haha! Ya, im just an ordinary guy with ordinary family income so I know my limitations. But, hey.. one day I can buy the hot stuff too by spending my own money kan.. So, don’t be to snob because u r using ur parents money. Wats da point to show off? Haha.. Stop ere and I want to cont my thesis correction.. Only then I will glue my eyes to da tv for premier barclays and definitely im Da Bluess supporter!!! Hell yeahhh
Monday, May 19, 2008
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Friday, May 16, 2008
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
- TUE = Profesional Certificate registration
- WED = pesent fyp
- THU = interview Excutive Training Prog at TNB
- FRI = oooo balik kampongg... oooo balik kampong..
- SAT = leisure (bersama OWEN)
- SUN = leisure (bersama NEMO)
- MON = Back to HECTIC city aka Shah Alam yang banyak NYAMOKKK!!!
- TUE = Back to school...(until end of JUN) ~sigh
In short, although im almost complete my degree, the thing is getting busier. The most crucial part is, when will i go to Lowyat for shopping hardware gadjet? Ahhh...penatnya laa.. my parents are not at home when im back coz there were at Ipoh. Heck!!.. Im gonna miss my mom's cook.. Sumbody has to calm me down so that im not [.................] commit suicide. Astaghfirullah...
Monday, May 12, 2008
- tdo sampai kul 12 p.m
- tgk cita Melodi
- lepas zohor gayut tepon sat.. thanks sayang ~:)
- petang tgk tv
- lepas maghrib.. teman syida dan sheera makan di restoran feberet syida iaitu Sani.. wekk~
- pastu masuk UiTM sat nak usya tempat FYP (mereka berdua CEPAT kerana meja kerusi mereka sahaja belom disusun).. haha..
- anta sheera di kolej kediaman dan teman syida amik repot.. sambil gossip2 dalam keta dan ketawa terbahak2 kerana syida tak reti naik beskal! haha. gurau2..
- balik umah siapkan pamplet.
- tdo dalam kul 3 gak lepas gayut ym..
- masuk bilik terasa cam tak leh tdo sebab dah terbiasa tdo lewat gara2 siapkan tesis.
- try gak mengelamun, gelak sorang2 bak orang kurang siuman... baru leh tdo
Saturday, May 10, 2008
First of all, i would like to take this opportunity to wish Happy Mother's Day to all mothers. The next person to be respect and obey after Rasullulah, who next? ur mother who next? ur mother who next? ur mother (3 times) and then ur father.... To all my friends, im sorry if i have unintentionally talk bad towards ur family as a whole. I didnt really mean it. Unless u willing to share,story and the most importantly telling me the truth bout ur family background.
Im not going to tell u how struggle of my mother raised her 6 childrens which have different chars. But remember, whether they still alive or not, keep on praying for her happiness fil dunia wal akhirah. ~im crying.......
Friday, May 9, 2008
Thursday, May 8, 2008
p/s: Frankly speaking, "Im from Pahang".
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Monday, May 5, 2008
Dare to eat it?!!
1. Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed leave in a pile.
2. Walk naked to the bathroom if you see wife along the way - shake knob at her making woo-hoo sound.
3. Look at manly physique in the mirror, admire size of knob and scratch your ass. Get in the shower.
4. Wash your face. Wash your armpits. Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse it off.
5. Make fart noises (real or artificial) and laugh at how loud they sound in the shower.
6. Spend majority of time washing privates and surrounding area. Washyour bum, leaving four pubes stuck on the soap.
7. Shampoo hair. Make shampoo mohawk.
9. Rinse off and get out of the shower. Partially dry off.
10. Fail to notice water on the floor. Admire knob size in mirror again. Leave shower door open, leave wet mat on the floor, leave light and fan on.
11. Return to bedroom with towel around waist. If you pass wife, pull off towel, shake knob at her and make woo-hoo noise. Again.
Throw wet towel on bed.
p/s: i dun hav a wife yet.. but who knows my wife will definitely love to see me naked too.. *blink *blink
im suffocated, tormented, abused and hateful
dont let other people cursing at u
nothing to do?
go far and do ur own 'thangs' tat suits ur weird needs
oh Gosh, nice people doesnt do tat way
Remember ur root
dont crush it right away
Just GROW UUUUUUUUP!
-poem by cikkai
Saturday, May 3, 2008
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1) im bald at the moment
2) seductive and pampered
3) only a boy in my siblings
4) well-dressed sokmo
5) stay at my room (most preferrable)
6) castrophobic.. (help me!)
7) i scratch my head a lot too.. hehe
7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
1) empty wallet
2) being in da middle of the crowd
3) unprepared for such event
4) abah or mak angry with me
5) handsome guy!!! (opss..bahayaaa..)
6) when i have nothing to do / jobless (scary dude)
7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT:
1) 4 minutes to save da world (madonna, timbaland & luvly JT)
2) bleeding love (leona lewis)
4) never too late (3 days grace)
5) love hurts (Nazareth)
6) to love somebody (Michael Bolton)
7) selamat tinggal masa lalu - andra & da backbone
7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
2) Assalamualaikum (everytime on phone + enter my house)
3) wek lu!!!
4) lantak ang laaaa..
5) babi betol laaa..
7) bising laaa!!!
7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST:
1) Hollywood artist
2) Chelsea scarf.. hehe
3) Chelsea football club
4) Virtual Community
5) How to get rid of red devils.. ahaks
6) latest English songs
7) latest fashion collection
7 “FIRST TIME” THINGS I EVER DID:
1) First car accident - standard 6
2) Flying fox - form 2
3) First love - form 2
4) singing solo - form 3 (first prize ok!!)
5) about to police case - form 5
6) overnight - 21 years old
7) eat sushi - 21 years old
7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS:
2) Kak rufai
5) nano Nano
7) along Arman
Friday, May 2, 2008
"Dear my dear, i wish u would lap me.. uwaaaaaaa"