Friday, November 7, 2008

weuuuwittt !!!!

Girlicious yummy!!


Ni satu lagi lirik lagu yang aku suka. Daripada kumpulan Girlicious. Mereka adalah anak didik kumpulan Pussy Cat Dolls.

Baby Doll
I need that, spend a stack, drop it like a cadillac
I know why you're here, you know what I'm here for
You're breakin' that bread to save an earful
Wanna lay me down slow, let's make this clear though
I'm worth it, invest it,I'll let you nurse it, caress it oh!
uh confess it, you know you wanna see me undressing
no pressure, uh, you good right now but you could do better!
Cause I need it all, now is that so hard?
I'm your baby doll
And I get what I want!
Cause I need it all, the furs and the stones, I'm your baby doll
And that's what I want

Mostly lagu from america memang berunsurkan lucah, gadis2 dan ke arah 'itu'. However it depends on how u accept it. Tapi lagi malang kalo rakyat malaysia yang kurang fasih english nya lantas menyanyi tanpa tau maksud selamber dek jela kan. Tapi kalo malaysia nak buat lagu2 berunsurkan macam ni kirim salam la kan.. hehe. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and how do YOu accept it,hmm?

Terung Jambu said...

masuk telinga kiri keluar telinga kanan... the art of musicaaa.

Mem Aluya said...

The way I see it, they are being very straightforward and open. It's in them... their culture. The way they were being brought up.

Nak cakap nak... tak mo... then NO it is.

My 2 dirhams.