Saturday, November 15, 2008

i dont love you

"When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you."


How can i show my truly love to you? Couple of years ago, when i'm eager and ready to talk about love, u kind of not ready yet. Okay i'm respecting tat. Then couple of years after, when u are ready to fall in love however me im not even think about love at the moment. How can i show my passionate about falling in love with you? "It is better for us to talk about anything else rather than talk about something that you yourself didnt know either it will happen to me or not." I'm suffocated man when people keep on testing my trust worthy etc. This is the real world which you dont have to bombarding me with set of questions which i never been answered it before. .. Maybe this is the time for me to stress out that im prefer to fulfill my dreams through career and so forth. I believe that love will comes though soon. The truly love is to my Creater Allah S.W.T and His messenger. Sorry, i dont love you my old teeth-brush! You hurt my gums all da way. Arghhh!!

p/s: best tak? this story takde kena mengena sama ada yang idop atau yang telah pergi. keh keh keh!!

No comments: